Sunday, February 24, 2008

Prayer for Guidance...

Well... I started writing a blog post last week... and as you can see it has yet to be posted. I am very sorry that I have not been keeping up on my blog very well. I just wanted to ask everyone to keep me in your prayers as far as guidance for next year. I feel that the Lord wants me to come back, I just don't know where He wants me here. There are about 5 or 6 different places that I can potentially go. I just want Him to lead me where He wants me. Anyway, I am off to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow. I will try and get a real post up soon. Love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, Austin. We pray for you all the time, and we will especially ask the Lord to give you great wisdom and clear direction regarding your return.

in the love of Christ,
Bro Jeff

Camille said...

Awww...I wanna come back!! =(
I'll be praying for you buddy - I know that God will bring you where he wants you... =)
Keep in touch <3